Any substantial change of the business culture is a process that requires openness, commitment and courage. We would like to accompany you in this and make our experience available to you.
With our "Corporate Culture Concepts", we have created different methods of approach to this important topic
- via introductory presentations regarding future-oriented business culture in the form of keynotes, dinner speeches, or similar,
- via workshops regarding the development of a future-oriented business culture,typically with a duration of 1-2 days, where applicable also with a preceding assessment of the business culture,
- via support in the development of a "Great Place to Work", independent of whether or not the company intends to participate in the "Best Employer of ..." competition,
- via support in the context of the application for the Great Place to Work® competition studies,
- via the development and implementation of an internal communications concept
- for illustrating the company's services for the employees,
- via organisation of opportunities to meet and exchange experiences for future-oriented managers of different companies.